Monday, July 02, 2007

Transformers

I just returned home from an early screening of the new Transformers movie and I have to say I am floored by it. It is a great movie from start to finish, plenty of action but there is more to it than that and for a movie based mainly about robots, it has some pretty good humor mixed in as well. I strongly recommend seeing the movie and as a matter of fact I plan on seeing it again which is highly unusual for a guy who never goes to the movie. All of the main characters are there and the CGI they used for them is amazing. I dont want to give away to much which is tough because I want to tell all about it at the same time. Again, well worth the ticket price, well worth the 2.5 hours and it doesnt even seem like that, great great great movie, go see it, do it, do it now. Thats all for me now, I know this isnt in the same vain as most of my posts, but it had to be said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pleasantly surprised by it also.

The CGI was great but some of the fights between the robots was hard to watch because of the pace and it was hard for my eyes to make sense of all that metal rolling about.

That minor criticism aside, the fight scenes were great nonetheless.

Bumblebee rules. :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home