Sunday, April 09, 2006

Technology is sweet

Number one favorite thing about technology other than the fact that it keeps us alive alot longer is the wireless internet. Its a god damn miracle, Im sitting on a toilet right now while im typing this blog, who wouldve thought this possible 20 years ago, not me cause i was 4. Anyways technology is a great thing for one main reason to me. That reason is that rarely if ever do I have to interact with people face to face or voice to voice anymore. Trust me, I hate dealing with people and with email, instant messaging and all the other fun stuff I never have to deal with them. This is great because as I said people are dumb, if I have a problem with my bank, I dont have to talk to them on the phone now, I can instant message them. This takes alot of the frustration out because now i dont hear the idiot that works for the bank asking every question under the sun about problems that im not even having. IT also works great at grocery stores. The great thing about Meijer now is that I dont have to talk to anyone when I go there. I walk in ignore the greeter at the door, avoid eye contact with anyone in the place get my things and self scan my way out. My only contact with a person is my prefunctary "have a good one" to the guy at the observation counter who only says the same thing back. See, me and him were on the same page, we dont like idiots. I bet it pisses him off to no end when he has to talk someone through using the self scan and trust me there is no shortage of idiots in Lenawee county. All in all I just wanted to give a shout out to all the technology that allows me to be a reclusive shut in and avoid stupid people. Weve come along way together technology from bulletin boards in the begininng to writing a blog while on the can...it doesnt get much better!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home